Thursday, February 16, 2012

GOSPEL NUGGET # 30

Col 1:20 ...having made peace through the blood of His cross.

 A man once approached a Christian and asked him: "Have you made peace with God?"


"No" was the surprising reply.
"

If you have not made peace with God then you are not a Christian. You are still at enmity with God." the man responded.


The Christian then explained:
"You see, I have not made peace with God because Somebody, 2000 years ago, already made peace with God for me through the blood of His cross. I do not make peace with God because He already did. My responsibility is not to make the peace but to rest in faith in the peace that He already made to God for me."

And so, my friend, do you want to enjoy peace with God? You can have it if you bank on the cross of Christ for it.