Tuesday, January 7, 2014

GOSPEL NUGGET #303

If The Lord Jesus Christ Were A Surgeon, A Car Mechanic And A Banker

If Christ Jesus were a surgeon, and if I have a fatal ailment that could only be eliminated by surgery, I would willingly and wholeheartedly submit myself to Him. I would entrust myself to Him, feeling totally safe, knowing that He is fully able to do for me what I could never do for myself. 

If Christ Jesus were a car mechanic, and if I have a car that needs an overhaul, I would willingly and wholeheartedly entrust my vehicle to Him, feeling confident that He could do something for my car, what I could never do for it.

If Christ Jesus were a banker, I would willingly and wholeheartedly deposit all my life savings to Him, knowing fully well that it is in safe hands, who could guarantee sure interests to it.

My friend, what if Christ Jesus is all of that spiritually speaking? What if He is the Savior (and He is), would you be willing to submit, entrust and deposit the salvation of your soul entirely to Him and what He did on the cross?