Wednesday, January 9, 2013

GOSPEL NUGGET #218

A Bidding For Your Soul

Welcome to your own soul's auction. Your soul is up for sale here whether you like it or not. Let's start the auction. 

"I have something to sell today! It is the soul of the person reading this article. Is there anyone here who will bid for his or her soul?" 

Sin says: "I will give this person pleasure and everything he or she desires." 

Satan says: "I will give him or her riches, fame and the whole world for his or her soul." 

"Do I hear another bidder? Yes, I hear someone. Yes, Savior, Savior what will you give for this soul?"

The Savior said: "I have given My life so that I can freely offer him or her salvation,  transformation, a heart that loves God, eternal life, forgiveness of sins, peace with God, a righteous standing with God, a glorious eternal future and more." 

My friend, you have heard the three bidders for your soul. Which or who will you accept? Which or who will you have? This is a true story. Everyone of us has sold our soul to Sin and Satan as it were. But another bidder came and is now offering you things that have real and eternal value.

Why don't you accept the Savior's offer for your soul? You can receive all of it by putting your trust in the Savior alone and what He did on the cross.