Friday, July 6, 2012

GOSPEL NUGGET # 137

Pr 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth.

TRUE STORY

A doctor came and examined carefully a very sick young man and informed him that he had only a few hours to live.

The young man replied: "I've missed it, doctor. Yes, I've missed it at last."

"Missed what?" replied the doctor.

"I've missed the salvation of my soul. I was awakened some years ago, but put it off, thinking I had plenty of time. But I see I've been a fool, and sold my soul for a straw. Yes, O yes, I've missed it at last." And with these words uttered, he died.

2Co 6:2 ...Behold, NOW is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the day of salvation.

Come to Christ NOW and not a little bit later on. The only thing that separates you between now and eternity is the air you breathe.