Sunday, November 10, 2013

GOSPEL NUGGET #285

The Coming Worldwide Super Typhoon

Jer 23:19 Behold, the storm of the LORD! Wrath has gone forth, a whirling tempest; it will burst upon the head of the wicked.
Ps 55:8 I would hasten my escape From the windy storm and tempest.
Ps 62:2 He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.

There is a coming worldwide super typhoon! It is the typhoon of the wrath and judgment of God. It will fall against those who are unrepentant.

Hasten and escape from it! "Flee from the wrath to come!"

Our only hope is the Rock of salvation---the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the sinner's only stable rock and salvation and the ever reliable defense against it. Those who trust in Him and what He did on the cross shall never be greatly moved. They will be saved and safe from it.