Sunday, February 21, 2021

GOSPEL NUGGET #650

Archaeologists: Noah Scolded A Man During The Flood For Praying The Ark's Prayer

Archaeologists have uncovered and unearthed evidence that Noah scolded a man for praying the Ark's Prayer when the torrential waters started to flood in.

"Noah's Ark, I invite you to come into my heart. Come and live in my heart. I believe that you can save me out of these rampaging waters. Amen!" he prayed.

"Don't pray it in! Get yourself in! Rely on the ark!" Noah shouted. But the man continued to sincerely pray the Ark's prayer without stepping into it. He capped it off by signing a card. Noah last saw him being devoured and gobbled up by the waters of judgment.

It is feared that many today are doing the same. Many are trusting in the prayer they made to the Savior instead of trusting in the Savior through that prayer.

--- Real Fake News With A Punch --- Your Most Trusted Source Of Fake News Everywhere.