Friday, October 23, 2020

GOSPEL NUGGET #641

 Man Who Did Not Believe In Faith Alone In The Doctor Operated On Himself

He had a heart problem that required immediate surgery. When he went to the surgeon's clinic, he did not like what the doctor told him.
"Trust me. I can save your life. I have been doing this for 30 years. All you have to do is lie down on my table. I will put you to sleep and I will do all the work," the doctor said.
"No! Doc! That would mean salvation by faith alone! I reject that! I believe in salvation by works, by my own efforts! Thanks, but no thanks! Bye! You are just like those false preachers!" the man stormed out of the clinic.
So the man set up his own operating table at home and did an open heart surgery on himself.
After his wake, they buried him a week later.
--- REAL FAKE NEWS WITH A PUNCH