Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GOSPEL NUGGET # 123

The genuine Christian's personal testimony can be divided into four: a) His life WITHOUT CHRIST b) His life IN CHRIST c) His life FOR CHRIST and d) His life WITH CHRIST

Here is my personal testimony in relation to Christ:

1. In my unsaved state I was WITHOUT CHRIST and was therefore without hope and without God ( see Eph. 2:12 below)

2. But something glorious happened, I trusted in Christ and I am now IN CHRIST
(see 1 Co. 1:30 below)

3. I am now FOR CHRIST proclaiming Christ (see 2 Cor. 5:20 below)

4. In the future, when I leave this world I will be WITH CHRIST ( see Php 1:23 below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eph 2:12 that at that time you were WITHOUT CHRIST....having no hope and without God in the world.

1CO 1:30 But by His doing you are IN CHRIST JESUS...

2Co 5:20 Now then, we are ambassadors FOR CHRIST...

Php 1:23 For I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be WITH CHRIST, which is far better.