Monday, August 19, 2024

GOSPEL LIGHT #748

Christ Sacrifice On The Cross Sufficient For All Time

HEB 10:12 but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time... 

Christ died for sins - past, present and future. How many of your sins were future when Christ died on the cross 2000 years ago? All of them were future right? 

This was the realization that changed my life. I was painfully aware of my sinnerhood. I knew that I was helpless and hopeless to save myself. Then this good news of a message reached me --- Christ's death on the cross was sufficient for all time. I said: "That's enough! That will do! I can rest on that truth. In the eyes of God, all my sins are already effectively dealt with."

My friend, I invite you to cease striving to save yourself. Instead, rely on the all-sufficient and all-efficacious sacrifice of the Lord Jesus on the cross.